No quit smoking method or aid will work unless you have a good reason to quit. This page is designed to help you figure out why you're quitting so the method you choose will work. The most important part of your quit smoking program is your why. Once you know why to quit smoking, visit Tobacco Facts, Quit Smoking Support and What Happens When You Quit Smoking to get help quitting.
1. Quit smoking to improve your sense of smell...you can enjoy flowers, food, fresh air, your spouse, etc. far better when you can smell.
2. Quit smoking to improve your sense of taste...did I mention food? You won't believe what you're missing.
3. Quit smoking to improve your sense of touch...fingers, toes, and other places you like being touched...need I say more?
4. Quit smoking to improve your breath. You can't smell it, but non-smokers can.
5. Quit smoking to improve your smell...trust me...you smell.
6. Quit smoking to improve your skin tone and texture...the oils make your skin look and feel older.
7. Quit smoking to reduce wrinkles...smoking causes premature aging and wrinkling of the skin.
8. Quit smoking to make you more kissable...you don't taste very good to non-smokers.
9. Quit smoking to improve the color of your teeth and fingers...yes, they are yellow...and will be brown.
10. Quit smoking for more energy and stamina...in all physical and mental exertion situations, non-smokers do better. Yes, even sexual stamina.
11. Quit smoking so you will be more patient. Smoking addiction raises irritation levels.
12. Quit smoking so you will be more calm. Addiction causes anxiety that smoking temporarily relieves.
13. Quit smoking to avoid cancer of the lip, nose, tongue, throat, lung, among others.
14. Quit smoking to avoid heart attack, stroke and vascular diseases.
15. Quit smoking to avoid asthma, emphysema and other pulmonary diseases.
16. Quit smoking to save your loved ones from the above diseases, second-hand.
17. Quit smoking to keep your children from smoking.
18. Quit smoking to save lots of money ($ 40-80 per month for cigarettes and 5% on insurance).
19. Quit smoking so your loved ones don't have to worry so much about you.
20. Quit smoking to be free.
Once you know why, Here are some books on How To End Tobacco Use.
Finally, sometimes we need more help to quit smoking than information, aids and methods provide. Smoking is an addiction. Like any other addiction, sometimes it requires healing the underlying cause before we can end the addiction. Addiction is caused by an emptiness or low self-esteem that causes us to use substances to try and fill the void. The only One who can fill this void in us is God. If you want healing from God to quit smoking, click Healing From God.
Alcoholism And Food
Alcoholism Physical Signs
Alcoholism Recovery Help
Alcoholism Signs Test
Anorexia Nervosa Signs
Anorexia Recovery Help
BAR Cycle & Compulsion
Drug Addiction Quiz
Drug Addiction Recovery
Gambling Addiction Help
Health And Fit. Addiction
Parents Of Addicts
Plastic Surgery Addicts
Quit Smoking Support
Sex And Porn Addictions
Sexual Addiction Help
Sexual Addiction Signs
When You Quit Smoking
Why Quit Smoking